Pompano Beach Florida USA|
Freedom is a is very easy to sail Beneteau 37 and is a great performer. She is stylish, clean on deck, and has a comfortable interior. Freedom was used very lightly, only for day sailing, her mainsail and Genoa were recently replaced and she has low hours on her diesel engine, she is in excellent co
|Length over all:||37' 8"|
|Maximum draft:||4' 8"|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
|Fuel capacity:||34 Gallons|
|Water capacity:||190 Gallons|
- Two cabin version
- Woodwork Alpi Mahogany
- Parquet type laminated floors
- FORWARD CABIN headroom 6'3"
- Double berth 6'11"X6'2"-1'5"
- Dressing table, movable seat, hanging locker, shelves and storage lockers
- SALON headroom 6'4"
- U shape salon bench around dining table with leaves
- Bench seat on starboard side
- Storage space along the hull, Bar storage, storage under Bench seats
- Aft facing chart table with storage shelves and opening lid
- AFT CABIN headroom 6'4"
- Double berth 7'5"X5'3"
- Bench seat
- Hanging locker, 1 opening port hole with curtain, 1 opening port hole at the aft end with curtain
- L shaped galley with double sink
- Two burner stove with oven
- 12 V front opening refrigerator
- Garbage bin
- Storage cabinets along the hull
- Raymarine C95 MFD
- Raymarine ST6002 Autopilot
- Raymarine ST60 Tri data
- Raymarine ST60 wind
- Raymarine VHF
- Sony stereo/CD player
- Fractional 9/10 Rig
- Furling main sail new in 2018
- Furling Genoa new in 2019
- Rigid boom vang
- 2 self tailing primary winches
- 2 self tailing coach roof winches
- Plow anchor with chain and rode on bow roller
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.