Fort Lauderdale Florida USA
The Beneteau 473 designed by Groupe Finot, was named Cruising World Magazine's "Boat of the Year". Since that time, the 473 has redefined the sailing world's notion of the performance cruiser concept. Beneteau 473 is equally at home on a passage to Bermuda or daysailing with the family.
This Beneteau 473, Libre Esprit, is well-equipped and has been maintained well with just one owner. She is the desirable 3-Cabin Owner's Version featuring a huge owners stateroom forward with ensuite head and two private guest cabins aft. Libre Espirit has many upgrades. Several highlights of the extensive equipment list...
- Three Cabin/Two Head Owner's Layout
- ICW Rig/Shoal Keel (5' 7")
- Westerbeke 63hp (908 hours)
- Cruisair 2-Zone16,000 BTU Air Conditioning & Reverse Cycle Heat
- Volvo Penta hydraulic Bow Thruster
- Lewmar Electric Cabin Top Winch
- Xantrex 2000w Inverter/Charger w/Link 1000
- In-Mast Furling Main & Furling Genoa
- Raymarine A65 Color Touchscreen Multifunction Nav Display
- Raymarine Radar
- Raymarine ST6001 Autopilot w/Linear Mechanical Drive
- Raymarine ST60 Wind, Tri-data & Multi Repeaters
- PYI Max Prop 3-Blade Feathering Prop
Call for details or to arrange a showing.
|Length over all:||46' 11"|
|Maximum draft:||5' 7"|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
|Fuel capacity:||57 Gallons|
|Water capacity:||105 Gallons|