Bayport Minnesota USA|
- 35 LB. Delta anchor with 100' 5/16 chain and 100' 5/8 nylon twist rode approx.
- 33 LB. Bruce anchor with 10' 5/16 chain and 200' 5/8 nylon twist rode approx.
- Stainless steel dinghy davits
- Coast Guard safety equipment
- 2- New 4D Deep Cycle Batteries- 2019
- IJPE : 613.00 square feet
- I : 46.75 ft
- J : 14.42 ft
- P : 40.92 ft
- E : 13.50 ft
- Keel #1
- Keel Type: Wing
- Ballast: 6212 lb
- Displacement: 14012 sq. ft
- Max Draft: 4.50 ft
- There are 4 opening hatches and 8 opening port all with screens.
- The Catalina 350 is an all-new design incorporating many features usually found only on larger vessels.
- The spacious cabin layout features large comfortable cabins fore and aft. The owner's stateroom features a centerline, queen size berth with lockers, drawers, and private access to the head.
- The head features a vanity counter, a full medicine cabinet, and an enclosed stall shower with a folding door.
- Moving aft, into the lounge, the settee features separate dining and cocktail tables while to port, the game table stows to become a full-length settee or berth. With an L-shaped galley, the 350 includes ample storage and counter space.
- Also included are such amenities as a two burner stove and oven, a top and front accessible refrigerator with shelves and a separate freezer, large storage lockers, a deep stainless steel sink & microwave.
- With a wide 13' beam, the aft cabin is even more spacious than before. The 350 interior is built from teak veneer bulkhead, with solid teak cabinetry and moldings.
- Varnished teak interiors are durable and easier to touch-up allowing you to keep your 350 interior yacht finish as a proper yacht.
- Interior cushions, barista ultra leather night navy.
- Adler Barbour cold machine
- Two burner LP stove with oven
- Front and top loading refrigerator
- Large separate freezer
- Tappan 850W Microwave
- Dish cloud for storage with lighting
- Stainless steel sink with hot and cold pressure water system
- Seaward 11 gal 120 V Hot water heater w/ heat exchange.
Hull and deck
- Dual stainless steel bow roller
- Anchor locker with divider for two anchor rodes
- Lead Keel with stainless steel bolts
- Handrails on cabin top
- Stern rail with observation seats
- Custom teak folding cockpit table
- Walk through stern with boarding ladder
- 4 opening deck hatches with screens, 8 opening ports with screens
- Cockpit dodger with Strataglass Bimini w/ connector, new SS enclosure`frame. (2020)
- Cockpit cushions, closed cell foam, white with grey piping.
- Replaced rub rail (2018)
- New Weaver Davit system (2018)
- New electric Windlass (2019)
- Raymarine ST 60 Tridata- speed, depth and wind instrument mounted on off-set pedestal
- Standard Horizon 1500 VHF with ram mic
- Stereo System w/CD Player with Four Speakers
- Raymarine C70 Color GPS Chartplotter
- Raymarine ST 6002 autopilot
- All Raymarine instruments are interfaced
- 5" Illuminated Binnacle compass
- ACU-Gage tank systems monitor
- 2- 30 amp shore power services with 50' shore power cord
- 30X30X30 Splitter - 120V Battery charger- C-Charles 30 Amp
- DC system with 2 4D deep cycle marine batteries, New batteries 2019
- 12V Selector switch and panel with breakers
- Full interior switched lights
- Electric anchor windlass with breaker
- 2019 New freshwater electric macerating toilet w/ holding tank with thru hole valve and deck pump out.
Engine & Mechanical Equipment
- Universal diesel, model M-35 BC, 35 hp, 4 cylinder fresh water cooled, 455 hours
- Folding Leather wrap wheel
- PSS shaft seal
- 16,000 BTU Marvair Air Conditioning, Reverse Cycle heat and air with dehumidifier
Sales and Rigging
- 135% Genoa with Schaefer 2100 furler
- Main with Selden In mast furling
- Winch handles
- 2 two speed S/T Primary Winches Harken# 44
- Self-tailing JIB Halyard Winch- Harken #32
- Self -tailing main sheet winch- Harken #32
- Selden boom vang
- Line bags
The Catalina 350 features deep coamings and seats long enough for sleeping highlight the cockpit. Wide weather decks and inboard shrouds make for secure passages. A divided anchor locker has double rollers and electric windlass. Sail controls are led aft on the cabin top to large winches.
|Vessel name:||Wind Scape|
|Model:||350 Mk II|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||Universal M-35BC|
|Length over all:||36' 5"|
|Maximum draft:||4' 6"|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
|Fuel capacity:||39 Gallons|
|Water capacity:||89 Gallons|
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.