Marina del Rey California USA
Immaculate Catalina 375. Better than new has all its meaning with this yacht.
Many upgrades and customized equipment.
Only 266 hours on the engine.
This yacht is by far the best value on 34 to 40 ft sailing cruiser market.
- 135% Headsail with Schafer Furling Gear
- 12 V Adler Barbour Refrigeration
- Electric Anchor Windlass (up and down)
- Battery Charger Two 4 D Deep Cycle Batteries
- Gore Three-Bladed Propeller
- Set up for Gennaker & AS downwind sail including pole
- Teak Grate flooring in Cockpit Cockpit Table with fiberglass leaves
Safety and Equipment Package (Upgrade)
- Life-Sling Fire Extinguishers (4)
- Life Jackets (8) Sterns white throwable cushion
- Orion Alert Flare Kit Tempo signal horn Horn Bell
- Tri-Lens Radar Reflector
- Pedestal Cover Winch Covers Table Cover .
- 2nd set of Cockpit Cushions (like new)
- Raytheon ST 60+ Windpoint/Windspeed
- Raymarine ST 60+ tri data speed/depth & Raymarine ST 60+ graphic display
- Icom M604 VHF DSC Radio with RAM Mike and mast mounted hailer
- Windex Raymarine C90W
- Radar/Chartplotter, 4kw 18" Digital radar dome mounted on mast with chart chip Raymarine
- AutoPilot ST6002 Sailpilot with type I linear Drive and X 10 corepak
- Tri-Lens Radar Reflector
- Sony AM/FM/CD/DVD Stereo , cockpit and interior BOSE Speakers (4 total) Samsung 42 in LCD TV
Cruising Package Upgrades
- In-Mast Furling Vertical Batten Mainsail Berth Linen Package
- New House Batteries AGM installed in 2016 (x2)
- Bottom Paint Done in 2015
- Dinette Pedestal Table
- Closed cell cockpit cushions
- Ultraleather Interior
- Teak cockpit grate.
- Hard Dodger with glass panes
- White Stamoid Bimini with Connector panel and boot
- 2 Flag Halyards
- Cockpit winches Lewmar 48 x 2 & Lewmar 40 x 2 secondary winches.
- Folding Leather Wrapped Wheel Group 27
- Engine Starting Battery
- Stern rail pads Windlass Power up/Down
- Tank watch system for holding tank and water tanks
- Doors with extra inserts
|No. of engines:||1|
|Length over all:||37'|
|Maximum draft:||6' 10"|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
|Fuel capacity:||40 Gallons|
|Water capacity:||97 Gallons|
Working Sail Area : 666.00 sq ft
Keel Type: Wing
Ballast: 6200 lb
Max Draft: 4.67 ft
The Catalina 375 is bigger in length and volume than any of the same size comparable models from the other leading manufacturers. Compare these features to the other brands: larger engine - real teak wood varnished interior - lead keel - large California cockpits - full fiberglass interior liners. To learn more about all the features Catalina offers the serious sailor contact a Catalina expert dealer. They too listen, offer exceptional customer service, outstanding expert knowledge in outfitting your Catalina with today s latest technology.
- walker Bay dinghy 10' hard bottom.
- davit 3 years old
- raymarine c90 Chartplotter
- raymarine smart pilot St 6002
- raymarine wind storm 60+
- raymarine tri data St 60+
- engine hours 267 hr
- VHF icom hm - 157sw
- lewrmar winches 48 x 2
- lewmar winches 40 x 2
- yanmar engine jh
- new house batteries AGM x 2 2016
- new bottom paint 2015
- isotherm fridge
- st 60+ Raymarine graphic display nav station
- sonydvd/radio/music mp3 player
- vhf icom ic-M422 nav station
- EPIRB nav station
- microwave Contoure
- 2 fridges one top load
- Samsung flat screen TV
- set of navy blue cockpit cushions
- hard top dodger
- doyle furling asymmetrical A1
- furling jib 120
- 4 Bose speakers.
- tv antenna
- raymarine radar 24 nm
- inverter charger
A rare find. Immaculate Catalina 375 with close to $40,000.00 in upgraded.
- Primary Winch upgraded to 50.
- Hard Top Dodger.
- Diesel Heater.
- Raymarine Charplotter display E80.
- Raymarine Radar.
- Raymarine Multi Display.
- Customized Companion Way with 2 window type.
- Customized Blind.
- Bimini and fly.
- Teak Cockpit.
- Lines holder and winches cover.
- Sony Flat Screen TV.
- Cockpit Cushions.
- Spinnaker rigging.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.